The new iPhone X Ringtone is called “Reflection” and is set as the default tone on the iPhone X. This ringtone is exclusive to the iPhone X but don’t worry, we’ve cracked a way for you. So read on, as we show you how to get the iPhone X ringtone on your iPhone:
Get iPhone X Ringtone on Older iOS Devices
- To begin with, download and install iTunes (free) on your PC or Mac.
- Next up, connect your iPhone to your PC/Mac via a USB cable and launch iTunes.
- Now that your device is connected, download the iPhone X’s new ringtonefrom here to your PC/Mac.
- Now, drag the ringtone to the “Tones” section of iTunes.
- And that’s it. The new ringtone should now be on your device. Head over toSettings -> Sound & Haptics -> Ringtone.
- Scroll down and you should now see “Reflection” in the options. Tap on that to select the ringtone.
- And that’s it. The iPhone X’s new ringtone is now available on your iPhone.