South Korean smartphone maker LG has announced the launch of its LG V30+ smartphone in the Indian market. According to the company, the phone carries a price-tag of INR 44,990. It will be exclusive to Amazon India and go on sale beginning December 18 in the country.
The V30+ was introduced along with LG’s flagship V30 smartphone at the IFA trade fair earlier this year. The V30 and V30+ are pretty much the same phone, except the increased internal storage in the plus model.
To remind you, LG V30+ sports a 6-inch 18:9 screen with Quad HD+ resolution. The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor. It runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. LG had released the Android 8.0 Oreo beta update for the V30+ in South Korea recently, so even though the Indian version doesn’t come pre-installed with Oreo, you can expect the OTA update in the coming months.
On the imaging front, there is a dual-camera setup on the back of the phone with 16MP and 13MP sensors . The front shooter has 5MP resolution and includes a f2.2 lens.
Among other features, the LG V30+ includes 3300 mAh battery, 4GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage and microSD card slot. You can check out the detailed specifications later in the report.
Offers: According to LG, for a limited period, the V30+ buyers will get a free wireless charger worth INR 3,000 and one-time screen replacement for free.
LG V30+ full specifications
- 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat with LG software customisatins
- 3300 mAh battery with wireless charging and Quick Charge support
- IP68 water and dust resistance, fingerprint sensor
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5.0 BLE, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS
- Dual rear cameras with 16MP standard f1.6 lens and 13MP wide-angle f1.9 lens as well as 5MP f2.2 selfie camera
- 4GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage and microSD card slot
- 6.0-inch FullVision display with 2880x1440p resolution