Vivo has introduced Vivo V7 smartphone in Indonesia, ahead of India launch next week. It packs a 5.7-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) FullView display with 18:9 aspect ratio, narrow bezels and 83.6% screen-to-body ratio, compared to the 5.99-inch FullView display in the V7+. It has the same 24-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash, Face Beauty 7.0, Face unlock and Portrait mode. It also has a 16-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and LED flash.
It is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform and runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) based on FuntouchOS 3.2. It has dedicated dual nano SIM and microSD card slots arranged in a single tray. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Vivo V7 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OmniVision OV16880 sensor, PDAF
- 24MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149.3 x 72.8 x 7.9mm; Weight: 139g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh built-in battery
The Vivo V7 comes in Matte Black and Gold colors, is priced at Rp 3,799,000 (US$ 280 / Rs. 18,325 approx.) in Indonesia and goes on sale from November 18 with pre-orders starting today. The company has confirmed that it will launch in India exclusively on Flipkart on November 20th.
You can also buy Vivo V7+ From Flipkart Here :